We are a community of faith inspiring:
- a passion for life
- a love of learning
- the courage and confidence to lead and serve others.
We are a Catholic learning community challenging our students to live and act with discernment through:
- an excellent academic program
- a quality religious education
- an intensive co-curriculum
- an active engagement with issues of social justice.
- life as a gift of God to be shared
- companionship with God, creation and one another
- the intrinsic dignity of each individual
- the distinctive contribution of women to church and society
- education as lifelong, liberating and transformative.
- FCJ charism and spirituality
- the employment of world's best practice
- commitment to community within and beyond the College
- the development of the whole person, which requires a balanced, broad and cohesive curriculum.